1) First, you'll navigate to the 'Contacts' page.
2) Next, you'll click on the 'Create contact' button on the top right of your screen.
3) You'll be brought to the contact creation screen. The annotated image below details the fields available for contacts.
4) Contact Type: Here you can indicate whether you'd like to add a company or an individual to your contacts list.
5) Name: Insert the name of the company or individual you are adding.
6) Tax ID: If you'd like to save the Tax ID for your contacts, this is where you'd store it.
7) Contact person: The name of the contact person at the company you are adding.
8) Contact email: The email of the person at the company you are adding.
9) Add another person: You can add multiple individuals to the company you are adding.
10) Phone: The phone number of the company you are adding.
11) Country: The country in which the company you are adding is located.
12) Address: The address of the company you are adding.
13) Contact type: This field indicates whether the contact you are adding is a vendor, a customer, or both. This information helps in other places throughout the app such as creating invoices or bills.
14) Tax exempt: This field indicates whether the company you are adding is exempt from taxes.
15) Contact number: You can add an additional phone number for the organization you are adding.
The following 5 fields are optional and can be added by clicking the 'Add field' button
16) Fax: You can add a fax number for the company here.
17) Payment terms: You can add custom payment terms that are specific to this company here.
18) Currency: You can add a currency preference for the company you are adding here.
19) Language: You can set the language for the company you are adding.
20) Email attachment delivery mode: You can set the email attachment delivery mode for the company you are adding here.