To access your bills in Billy, click on ‘Bills’ in the left menu bar from your dashboard. You will be brought to the bills page in Billy. This section provides information for all of the features of the invoices page.
1) Total bills: This icon shows the total number and dollar value of the bills that are displayed in the table below (see 7, Bills table). The colors surrounding the total dollar figure represent the share of bills that have been paid (green), are unpaid (yellow) and past due (red). When looking at these totals, it’s important to remember that unpaid invoices include past due bills.
2) Past due: This icon shows the number and dollar value of bills that are past due. You can click on this icon to sort the Bills table (see 7) below to only include past due bills.
3) Unpaid: This icon shows the number and dollar value of bills that are unpaid. You can click on this icon to sort the Bills table (see 7) below to only include unpaid bills. Please note that the total number of unpaid bills includes any bills past due.
4) Paid: This icon shows the number and dollar value of bills that have been paid. You can click on this icon to sort the Bills table (see 7) below to only include paid bills.
5) Date filter: The date filter allows you to filter the Bills table (see 7) based on a number of date criteria. The default view is all time (showing all bills created), but this can be changed to a variety of different time periods.
6) Search box: Using the search box, you can enter keywords when attempting to find a bill.
7) Bills table: This table shows all of the bills for the selected filters on the screen. By clicking the column headers (ie. Voucher number, date or amount) you can sort in ascending or descending order.
8) Draft bills bar: This bar shows all of the bills you’ve saved as drafts for the current organization in Billy. You can click the ‘Complete draft bills’ button to enter the information contained on your bills or receipts.
9) Show less: If you don’t want to see all of your draft bills on the Bills page, you can minimize the window by clicking here.
10) Create bill: Click here to create a new bill
11) Upload receipt: Click here to upload a receipt
12) More: You can click on more to create a credit note for a bill. In the event that you have been issued a credit by your vendor for a return or refund, you can register that here.